Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 2013 in review

Just a few hours from now, the good (or bad) year of 2013 will come to an end, and the year of the Wood Horse will rise. Normally I'd post something of a sarcastic horoscope around this time but today won't be that day. Instead, I'll be posting the good and probably the bad things that made up my 2013 (as told by my facebook activity, and what would remain of my memory). So without further ado here's a recap of my 2013:


January

- counted all of my facebook friends by gender for a homework in my Multimedia class. I remember doing an infographic about it, passed on time, did some artsy stuff and I got 29/30 (I guess). My other friends got a perfect score even though they passed late (by a couple of minutes) and just had it simple. Oh life. So Fair.
- Ah! I was introduced to League of Legends. Didn't last though.
- Of course, our yearly trip to Cebu for Sinulog, and the first time I saw my relatives' hotel in operation. Cool hotel by the way. (I also rode the plane to Cebu while I was in my OJT uniform. One of my teachers saw me. I felt badass in a dorky way)
- start of Aljohn's 'Pythong Pasakit'. Oh the sleepless nights we thought would never happen again since we were done with our thesis. T_T


February

- Hegs mode for one of the tiresome projects in Multimedia (video editing). I actually hated this part because holy shit I just hate this part.
- and there's that thing in our Rizal class to do a comic strip out of the entire El fili. I despised my teacher ever since.
- Lolong (the big crocodile) died. I guess that was important too.
- And I guess around this month, we finished creating our python game which really was a pain in the ass?


March

- we actually finished the comics. aaaand our histo calbario was finished.
- Time to tidy up Banaag Diwa by this time....
- OH HAIL! GRADUATION! No words could express my joy.
- I also had my (first and I hope last) seizure attack which made everyone around me go nuts.
- and oh wait! Cum Laude! Oh what fun. My ancestors must be proud. hahaha
- A new pope sat on the throne. Something important for me.
- aaaaaand... this also marked the beginning of my night life. ;)
- too bad one of my teachers back in 5th grade died. Ms Taperla, you will always be missed. :(
- Oh, did I mention my graduation? with honors? :))))))


April

- Officially a bum. Nothing to do. Oh wait, there's still Banaag Diwa. hmm....
- Illumedia called me up for an exam.
- These were the times that I took up exams to get a job. oh the jobless life. hahaha
- I guess finished na ang Banaag by this time...


May

- Oooooh I got in Illumedia. Hello first authentic job!
- My first sweldo. yiiiiih.
- Also, it's my first time to go to Camiguin by land so something fun came in. Except for the travel. The travel time was longer than the stay.


June

- My birthday came, lots of people came to my party. It almost looked like a class reunion. wut.
- I got my license renewed.
- I got my first minion. yey.
- bought my boxing gloves too.


July

- started boxing. yey.
- I met someone. No matter how hard I think of the other good things that happened in this particular month, there's only one day that keeps popping up. July 13th. It's the first day (night actually) that I met this certain person that I never knew would become part of my life. I am very thankful for meeting that person, and that person became one of the best things I had in 2013. ;)


August

- I have no idea.
- Ah, my family had an R&R in D'Leonor inland resort. I guess that's something.
- and I think I got my Samsung Galaxy Win by this month. Or I think that was july. I dunno. I forgot.


September

- Spent the first hour of Christmas (as per Philippine custom) with the person in July.
- First time I went home at 5am. hahahaha. oh well.


October

- mmmm...
- Jollibee Cheezy Bacon Mushroom champ?
- that's gotta mean something
- Oh! and it's my first time to eat at Viking's.


November

- Carte Blanche happened. the night almost sucked because of some money issue but then at least this I got to meet this certain person in private. So I guess that night wasn't that bad at all.
- Went to volunteer for repacking some goods for the Typhoon Yolanda Victims which was nice. I liked it. Made me feel great.
- oooh. Watched a block screening of Catching Fire c/o Addu batch '88.


December

- oh the usual.
- parties
- raves
- reunions
- shats
- everything that we used to do with my family and friends. :)


that pretty much sums it up. I keep forgetting and I hate to scroll down my timeline so I guess that will do. My 2013 was fun, couldn't say it was the best but hey! 2014 better be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment